Edifici Storici Monumentali

8 October 2019

Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel

The history of Fardella is a history of devotion and religious traditions well expressed, more in the past than today, in the festivals held for the two patron saints, St Anthony of Padua, on 13 June, and Our Lady of the Rosary, on the first Sunday of October
3 October 2019

Mother Churc

The first record of the Mother Church is from 1704. A chapel dedicated to the patron saint, St Anthony, was perhaps initially built and the current complex was then extended. Until 1912, it still lacked an organ, which was to be built near the main entrance, behind the facade.